17 September 2008

Oh dear







It's only been like a month and a half since I posted pictures of the kids so I suppose I can do it again. I was so overwhelmed with sorting the pictures from the Wisconsin trip that I just never got around to it. So here's a picture dump. First pictures are of the Washington County Fair where we saw the awesome show of Styx and Boston. We went to three fairs this summer and the Washington County Fair was by far the nicest.

We went swimming with Urgrossmutter (otherwise known as Great Grandma Noruk). This was her first time meeting Oz. It was fun. The water was too cold for Oz so I got to actually swim (and dive, which made Heather laugh hysterically because apparently I just sort of fell into the water). It was a nice trip because it may be the last time all of us go swimming there together. With Grandma moving out soon and Heather and I in different cities it was a good chance to have one last hurrah.

No comments: